Mint-Coriander Chutney( Green Dipping Sauce)
Mint-Coriander chutney or green chutney can also be called “all-purpose chutney” and is very popular in India. It can be used in many ways; as a condiment with curry dishes, as spread for sandwiches or it can also be used as dipping sauce with appetizers like samosa and pakoda.
There are so many different chutney types made in India sometimes cooked and sometimes freshly grinded every day in using grinding stone “sil batta”. This pudina chutney has a tangy flavor and smell of herbs makes it the most famous chutney. It is very easy to make with easily available ingredients at home.
- 1 Bunch Coriander leaves
- 1 Bunch Mint leaves
- 2 Medium Green chili
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 inch Ginger peeled
- ½ tsp. Roasted Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. Yoghurt/Dahi
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Blend everything together, adding 1-2 tablespoon of water (as little as needed) until a smooth mixture
- Transfer to a glass or non-metallic bowl to serve
- Serve the chutney at room temperature
- It can be refrigerated for up to a week
Let me know if you have any suggestion to make this blog better by commenting on posts or write to email@example.com Thanks!