Yield: 20-24 Pizza pinwheels
Preparation time: 2 Hours
Pizza Pinwheels are delicious rolls - bite size pizzas, easy to serve and eat. These pinwheel shaped pizza rolls are just perfect appetizer for parties and gatherings and great for pizza lovers. It has the best combination of cheese, sauce and crust rolled around each other that will make you love the crust part too.
I like to make pizza from scratch, I start from making the dough at home and sauce too, but you can also use store brought dough. Today I am going to share the step by step recipe. Share your experience if you try this at home.
To make Pizza Dough
- 1 Pkg. Active dry yeast (0.25-oz. or 2 ¼ tsp.)
- 1 cup Warm water (100-110 degree F)
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 ½ Cup of APF (Maida)
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil/Vegetable oil
To make Pizza Pinwheels
- Pizza Sauce (Click here for recipe)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Sliced onion
- Sliced green capsicum
- Mix Italian herbs (basil, rosemary, oregano)
- Punch dough down and divide into 3 parts
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 425 ºF/220 ºC for 20-25 minutes until golden brown in color (Do the same with other two dough balls as well)
Pizza Rolls are ready enjoy with tomato sauce or any favorite sauce!
- You can prepare the roll a day ahead and keep in refrigerator, just cut and bake at the time of serving.
- Butter can be used in the dough instead of oil to enhance flavor and also butter makes dough firm.
Please let me know if you have any suggestion to make this blog better by commenting on posts or write to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!